Just got my board back from RMA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?...37c857876e14fb6

That link is the download for Driver Collector

Ok now get the Remix Nforce drivers9.35 and use WinRaR to extract the files into a folder then you just use the folders not the setup Gui files just the folders so delete everything in the new folder thats not in a folder ok. Then when nlite gets to the driver section click "add" and choose the multiple driver folder option and point it to the new folder you just made and thats your Nforce drivers done. then point it the same way to the driver collector folder for your Graphics card, Printer, mouse + keyboard (if you need them)

yeah, i read the guide, nothing really about nvidia raid drivers. The link for the seperate guide on slipstreaming RAID Drivers is broken.

But i'll try the Nvidia Remix 9.35. thats for Nforce 3 right!?

I'm going to extract all of this.

btw. Thanks for your help!

But with only one HDD you dont need the RAID drivers as you wont be running a RAID array

IF you do it the way I said above then it means you just wont need to install the Nvidia drivers after the first boot up they will already be there and same for your Graphics card and what ever else you want preinstalled. With nlite, drivers are no problem its when you want pre installed software that you need to start messing around with Batch files that just went over my head, I did get acrobat reader to install itself but that was it....lol

But my windows CD doesn't detect my mass hard drive. Whats the f6 stuff that i've been having problems with. I don't have another floppy drive, i'm just doing this because of that.

In the windows SETUP, you need the drivers so It can detect my hard drive.

! C:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataDesktopnForce 9.35 Unified Remix.exe: Cannot create 9.35Ethernet

! C:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataDesktopnForce 9.35 Unified Remix.exe: Error - operation failed

I'm on a different comptuer right now. The one i'm trying to install windows on is down, because I put a new motherboard in it.

It used to have an ASUS k8vse deluxe.

I got it to work! I'm extracting it all now and doing the NLITE Process.