Bf2 Players Thread

wevsspot

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One nice outcome of this thread already, I had an awesome chat with MrJeebs last night via Xfire, even though we weren't playing BF2. He got busy downloading the POE mod (which I highly encourage everyone to do). It's free and really breaks up the 'same ol' 'same ol' of the regular BF2. Nice mechanized armor, cool new aircraft etc.

Think Xfire will ever fix the "join server" deal with BF2? (doesnt work for me anyways)

I've been playing alot on the =HR= 24/7 Ranked (hells rangers), nice people, and very strict about uncap's and various other tidbit's, makes the game fun.

So.. anyone going to start an actuall clan?

Can we get a clan setup within xfire...wevsspot you still happy coordinating.. as users join the clan it should auto link us all together rather than joining one person at a time?.. no dfi name created so far

POE is awesome, nice for us EU users to get a feel of homely maps not all this desert and tropcial malarky

Workin all weekend hope to get some BF2 in through xfire during the week.

My logon to xfire is `gashmunkie` but I dont use that nick anymore as its not really that er suitable for all forums, i didnt want to lose my stats so I just changed the nick to `LatentPower` which i use more or less all the time now.

If people click on the xfire minprofile box on my sig they can get to my page... any xfire user can add there own minprofile box by to their sig by pasting a line of code in from their xfire login page to help us all connect ?

Lp

Per a request from Latent Power I've changed the way we are logging our Xfire user names. Now you will find direct links to each users Xfire login information.

I think having a clan is a great idea, but honestly I'm pretty pressed for time. If someone will take up the flag for creating and maintaining the clan I'm all in for that.

Anopsa, I'll add you to the list as soon as I hit the Post Reply button here.

Cheers.

please see link to xfire clan system; seems self contained

http://www.xfire.com/faq#FAQ_category_28

I am uncomfortable with being the `founder` i cant give it the time it needs even though I would love to.

I suggest Dutch...? you have the most hours of any participant here?

checked

Full Name; `Dfi Street on patrol`

short name `dfistreet`

is available

hope my suggestion isnt out of order, Im concious this would be along term affiliation and would require a founder who will stick with it and be responsible to the dfi street name.

i guess thats the nice way of say im a lazy butt:) :) lol

its about right!

seriously though I have got the time if no one objects?? I'll hook it up tommorow then

also we need to finalise and agree on a user handle

I use Teamspeak found it more stable than ventrillio and its xfire friendly