Sign in to follow this  
wevsspot

Bf2 Players Thread

We still get to pillage their women and rape their cattle, no?

*grin

been tight on time lately..will try to log on after lunch and play throught the night......pm me through xfire - im playing 2142 and ill switch over to bf2 is yall are on

And I'd like to make a shout out to dutch and infekted one for all of the extra time, effort and money they are putting into this project. Please feel free to contact them and make donations as you see fit.

Thanks guys.

lol

DuTcH aka infekted.one

me one in the same, thanks for your kind comments none the less

I'll be on tonight from 23:00GMT to 01:00GMT for all of you night owls on the other side of the date line :)

And of course for all of our clan members here stateside.

Cheers.

might try and get a game in with my amazing gfx card. and on that note, the temp replacement will be here tomorrow 7900gs ko, should at least let me turn the gfx back up on my games a bit :)

good news intergrale,

I'm gonna setup a new thread dedicated to the clan and server, if thats ok wiv you guys

good news intergrale,

I'm gonna setup a new thread dedicated to the clan and server, if thats ok wiv you guys

Yep, that's just fine. Please remind everyone in the very first post of that new thread, that if they want to be added to the clan list to PM me with their Xfire details and I'll maintain the list.

Cheers.

On the subject of keys. A lot depends on whether the original purchaser of the game registered the game and created a game account with the CD key that came with the product.

For EA, I believe that the original purchaser can request that his/her account be deleted "freeing" up the existing key code and account. I'll have to research that one a little more.

And I'd like to make a shout out to dutch and infekted one for all of the extra time, effort and money they are putting into this project. Please feel free to contact them and make donations as you see fit.

Thanks guys.

Thanks, i'll contact the owner already, talking abt the price now and i just drop a email to EA later to check on it.. thks unless someone already know the answer and is willingly to enlighten me

Yep, that's just fine. Please remind everyone in the very first post of that new thread, that if they want to be added to the clan list to PM me with their Xfire details and I'll maintain the list.

My reasons for making the thread are to make it a dedicated gaming clan thread encompassing all games not just BF2, as most people on here play other games as well, to includes as many members from this forum as possible, to build a more intergrated community. (and server progress and details)

The best way round that is for you to post it directly after I make the thread or you can build the thread or I can do the members list, I dont mind which I dont want to tread on your toes thou so let us know.

These are the present Members on the XFIRE clan

http://www.xfire.com/clans/dfistreet/

hey I just spotted new smilies:spam: :dog: :drool: :shake: :sad: :eek2:

cool(whats that they say little things please little minds)

IceZ84, i've sent you pm and updated you on the clan list. Make sure when you get your BF2 installed that you add the [DFI] tag to your player ID.

Cheers.

My reasons for making the thread are to make it a dedicated gaming clan thread encompassing all games not just BF2, as most people on here play other games as well, to includes as many members from this forum as possible, to build a more intergrated community. (and server progress and details)

The best way round that is for you to post it directly after I make the thread or you can build the thread or I can do the members list, I dont mind which I dont want to tread on your toes thou so let us know.

These are the present Members on the XFIRE clan

http://www.xfire.com/clans/dfistreet/

hey I just spotted new smilies:spam: :dog: :drool: :shake: :sad: :eek2:

cool(whats that they say little things please little minds)

That cool... I'm in for Dota, WC3 TD, CoH and BF2

IceZ84, i've sent you pm and updated you on the clan list. Make sure when you get your BF2 installed that you add the [DFI] tag to your player ID.

Cheers.

Thanks got ya pm, going to install BF2 & SF tonight.. LOLz cant believe i got such a gd deal, dvd almost brand new, unregister(hehe i can register it under mine own name for a second hand game, lol) for 25USD