Mushkin's DFI-Street.com XP-650w Power Supply Contest!

Angry_Games

Well, I got a great setup in my sig that I would like to not fry because I have a psu that's not on Dfi-Streets recommend list and it being a Ultra :(. Having a chance to use one of you psu would be great and had some good experiences with your ram. I'm pretty sure it is a great psu and if I win it I would be able to share my experience in the multiple forums I'm in and would recommend. Thanks

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I sit here at my keyboard, the pungent aroma of an overclock gone wrong hangs in the air. Dried tears upon my cheeks stand out in the gloom, lit by the luminescence of a monitor gone blue. In my still shaking hands I hold the remains of my love...my soul mate... my best friend. His name is... was.... Cabbie. Sniffling sadly, I recall all of the fun times we had together: playing Half Life 2 till 2 in the morning and feeling no guilt as I fail the biology exam the next morning, running pi after pi in pursuit of the fastest duelly... I loved him more than I thought I could love anyone. As I clenched the fried piece of sillicon tightly in my fist the realization came... it was all gone now. All of it... the laughing... the crying, the BSoDs and freezes, the 8 hour sessions of prime and 3dmark loops. Deep down the feeling of regret, of fury and of self loathing uncoiled in my belly like an icy snake. "Why?" I asked myself, "Why did I have to use an XClio PSU on my baby? WHY?!" "If only I had a Mushkin XP-650 watt she'd still be alive!" I cried out into the hollow blackness of my room. It was all for naught; my monitor only sneered back, almost with digust...

"No signal detected."

O honord mister muskin,

Let me begin with the fact that i ofc deserve the powersupply because im the only known and accepted idiot from joint land, or the netherlands to the users not going by the nick angry games....

Obviously im annoyed as [insert something not appropiate for this forum here] due to the fact that im not even allowed to participate in this contest...o well...my poor little powersuply that i have rightnow has to do somewhat longer then i guess...

So all the best from The netherlands then and all i can do is show my respect for comming to this family...

/* tips hat and takes a bow, you obviously make good stuff or angry wouldnt even go for it i think:)

Dear Mushkin

I’m gathering parts for my first build. Trying to figure out what parts work best with each other is a bit confusing. With this psu at least that part of the puzzle would be solved.

Thanks

Dear Mushkin

Do I need a new powersupply? No. Do I want a Mushkin XP-650? OMFGWTFBBQ Hell Yes!

Thanks to ;) BTW extra thanks is in order for offering this to Canada, we northerner's appreciate it!! :D

I do honestly believe that college students such as myself should get the priority in this here contest because on top of trying to keep up with new technology, we got a lotta debt after we get outta school!

now, ahem, why do i deserve a mushkin? Because I'm gonna say I think you guys have the baddest logo of all the manufacturers! I actually bought the 2x1gb extreme series pc4000 ram set just because of the awesome heatsink design with that sleek little logo of yours on that badass black heatsink.

anyway thanks for doing a great job with ram, i have no doubt that your expertise extends further, into the power supply area.

I havea 5 year old who loves computers in fact he calls motherboards cities which is a good example in my book. I am in the middle of building him a machine and frankly he needs a PSU. HE is starting out with a AMD A64 3500+ with a gig of corsair ram and 160 gig WD hdd. All he lacks is a NICE MUSHKIN PSU. Most of the parts are from my old rig but he is enjoying helping me build his system so he can play Disney's "Cars teh Game". He loves it!!!! I have never owned a Mushkin made item but have heard wonderful things about them. Give it to the 5 year old so he can learn how to build his on machine and maybe we will have our next Michael Dell on our Hands and he wont make dodgy computers and sell them at freakishly low prices. Thanks for your time Mushkin and wish your company the best with its newer product lines.

Dear Mushkin,

If I had a Mushkin powersupply I would replace the Ocz in my main rig with the Mushkin (the nice sleeved cables and shiny finish look real nice), Drop a dual core CPU and another 7800GT in my SLi-DR, and power it with the Mushkin, then use the left over Ocz and 3700+ to build a second rig, Why? because it its getting cold here and with two computers in my room, I won't have to turn on the gas heater.