Sign in to follow this  
s10man69

WTB : Need Fast!! ThermalTake 3/8" Waterblock Connectors!!!

I take it the ebay seller had no interest when you tried to contact him about the missing parts?

Got it off HardForum, and he didn't respond yet..

Well, story was, he sold me a TT Pump, Waterblocks...Hose...and Rad, for 47 bucks..good deal, but since there was no packing material, the pump broke, so he refunded me 12 bucks...Fair enough..but he hasn't responded yet since I've asked if he had the connectors or not..=(

but since there was no packing material, the pump broke...

:eek: Have these people never bought stuff before?!?!?!?! Everything needs to be packed tightly... :bang: :bang: :bang:

Where did the :bang: go?!?!

He said it was packed tightly when He fit everything into the box...but, guess not...

Did the Lord do his packing for him? :D

LOL...no...I think I was going to start a new sentence, then decided not to...anywho..I guess I'll just call TT and get some...

I value my HEAT. I pack stuff like the gorilla from the old luggage commercials will be handling it.

they are gorillas handling it, I know i was a motorcycle courier in london for 3 years,nothing more challenging than a box marked fragile

I have a few sitting here... but had plans to sell them with a Tt water level indicator. I don't have enough for what you need though.... only 4, including the 2 from the unopened water level indicator. I originally bought them for the aluminum part in the middle..... I was gonna split it down one side, and strtch it to fit over the motor side of my D5 pump. I figured blue anodized aluminum with fins would look cool. So I have one that is ruined, and one left in the package.

I could give you the opened ones (assuming I can find them in this mess lol) for the cost of shipping, but if you gotta order from Tt, it'd probably be cheaper to buy them all from them. That way you don't pay for 2 shipping bills.

As for NPT, and I may be a little rusty on this, but I think NPT is completely different from these. I thought NPT called for threads that increased in diameter as you go away from the open end. Meaning that the open end of the fitting would be a smaller size than the other end. That way, the farther you screw the pipe into the fitting, the tighter it becomes, helping with sealing the joint. And yes I did just say "screw", "tighter", and "joint" all in the same sentence. But the point is, the threads on the Tt fittings have straight threads, and must be sealed with an O-ring. I am pretty sure that everyday NPT fittings won't work.

Just dawned on me I may have 2 of these TT connections 3/8's size. If your still looking let me know I'll check the warehouse:rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this