Sign in to follow this  
lilbear

7900 GTO Or a 1900xt Both 512mb

Wow if this is true it would be a great deal especaly in sli. Thank god for compition as soon as ATI dripped prices so did Nvidia and on many diffrent cards if this is truie! Makse me consider selling off the XTX enven though it overclocks well on the storck cooler(with the fan on higer than normal)

Wow if this is true it would be a great deal especaly in sli. Thank god for compition as soon as ATI dripped prices so did Nvidia and on many diffrent cards if this is truie! Makse me consider selling off the XTX enven though it overclocks well on the storck cooler(with the fan on higer than normal)

Yes it is true.. A lot of people have been buying 2 for sli. They say it will stomp a single 7950gx2. And 1 card will match a xtx. For 259.00 + 7 dollars 2 day shipping!! Had to jump on this deal ! Mwave is the only one that has not been sold out... And also I can not find this card anywere... Besides mwave, and I am sure they will sell out today. If not already!

This card is like the New TMX Elmo doll. Sold out world wide..

I hear you Joe,

GTX SLIed at that pricing might make sense even to me

The speculation is that w/the launch of G80 coming,ppl are reluctant to buy a 7900GTX at retail,so they can dump them as GTO

The GTO's reportedly have

Same CPU Core

Same PCB

Same cooler

Can be flashed to GTX

The ram can vary from 1.1ns MSI,1.2ns eVGA,I heard of some at 1.4ns

I definitely missed the boat on the 2x1gb ddr500 modules (prices for these right now are extortionate). I missed the boat on all those $250 7900gt's you guys all got way back when and with all the recalls of the 7900gt memory cards of the later models I really felt the burn. But not this time! Just ordered me one of these 7900GTO. $255 from Newegg (Rather give them the business over TD). What a steal!!!

Can't get over the stock cooler on this thing! Blows hot air out back and cools GPU and 512mb of memory. Now I can school all you clowns in BF2 as my 6800gt (heatgun) will be sent to my younger brothers rig, where it belongs!

Pong and Pitfall will run SO smooth now! :P

Thanks for starting this link man. You rock!

Sign in to follow this