130w 12VDC PSU for Sale

DuckieHo

I have a 12v single output PSU for sale. It is able to provide up to 130w to power fans, pumps, lighting, a low power peltier, ect. Take off some 12v load from your primary PSU. I personally use one of these to power 12 fans (2w each), a 24w pump, and lighting. This saves 4.5A from my main PSU for the rest of my system. In addition, the fan and pump electrical "noise" or ripples are isolated from the other components. I do not recommend using using this PSU to directly power primary components like CPU or graphic card though.

It measures 3x5x1.8in and is TINY for the output. This can easily fit into two 3.5" bays (they are each 4" wide and little over 1" tall). If you connect this secondary PSU to a relay switch, you can have it turn on whenever you power up your main PSU. Here is the full Specification Sheet.

This is what you will get:

xp02.jpg

Here is what I built with mine. I have a 4-pin plug connected to a relay switch. This always it to turn on with my main PSU. I also have a On/Off toggle to control this unit when my main PSU is off. In addition, I have three output Molex connectors.

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

Installed:

DSCN1205.jpg

Here is a wiring digram. I am more than willing to provide advice in building your own unit. However, I recommend you have experience in soldering and take precaution when working with electricity.

PowerDiagram.jpg

How does it get juice? Plug in to the wall or what? I'm curious

From the wall... get a spare wall socket cord and cut the female to expose the three wires: high, neutral, and ground. The high ground goes to the red wire, the neutral goes to black wire, and the ground should touch the ground screw mounts. You should use a relay switch to cut off power (if needed). Look at the diagram as a guide and let me know if you have any other questions.

BUMP for an evga mod! I was just browsing the evga forum and I saw your name and was like hmmm.. That name looks familiar!