DFI-Street welcomes Mushkin!

Angry_Games

To start things out how about setting straight the problems right now concerning the shortage of DDRI. It seems there are quite a few people that don't understand memory manufacturers such as yourself can't supply what can't be acquired.

which parts are you talking about in particular. ddr1 will be tight and will continue to climb in pricing. ddr2 is tight right now as well but supply should loosen up end of october.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think what he meant was that no one can sell what isn't being mfg'd anymore (as more memory companies leave DDR1 behind and focus solely on DDR2, the actual IC mfg's will have no real reason to produce DDR1 other than a few orders possibly as replacement stock for enthusiast and OEM suppliers)

which parts are you talking about in particular. ddr1 will be tight and will continue to climb in pricing. ddr2 is tight right now as well but supply should loosen up end of october.

DDRI 2x1GB. Most people are having a difficult time even finding any to buy. Fortunately I have plenty of Redlines to hold me over till I switch to DDRII.