[Found] WTB Lian-li V2000 plain side pannel

catkicker

HELP I recently ordered a Lian-Li V2000 silver case. It was suppose to come with plain pannels and thats what Frozen CPU online site showed for the V2000. Well it came with the plus model side pannel that has the rectangular black mesh fan vent.:eek: Theres no way I can do my two window pannel mod to the door with this vent there. So if anyone has the plain side pannel shoot me a PM.

Side note. FrozenCPU said this is how they come from Lian-Li now. They have been trying to find a plain side pannel since around the first of the month, I have'nt heard back from them since the 12th of august. I will be sure to post how they handle this. By the way there site still shows the V2000 case with regular side pannel:mad:

since august... its been over a month since you have heard from them, id be emailing them every day sounds like the only way they are gonna sort this out.

Cant beleive they havent changed the pic either. what a joke

I think Lian-li has pretty much discontinued the non-plus series. The plus series actually has better cooling. performance-pcs.com has everything you need. I just bought my lian-li side panel there. They are really good in service and products. I believe you will like it.