Athlon 64 3200+ Limit!/Memory Issues on Orange!

Well, I was recently overclocking my AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (E6, Venice) and the most I could reach was 2.69Ghz (269x10) @ 1.5v. But, I couldn't get past or boot @ 2.7Ghz (270x10) @ 1.55v. I even tried all of the voltages up to 1.65v, and still no boot. Is it my Athlon's limit? Doesn't it seem pretty low?

Also, my memory (GeIL Ultra-Platinum) won't work right in the Orange Slots (Currently at Yellow). At first, I cleared the CMOS, then moved the Modules from Yellow Slots to Orange Slots, then rebooted. It booted to BIOS and everything, I reset my RAID Array (Striped) and a message appeared saying that Windows couldn't boot, because the file "Windows/System32 etc..." was missing, and it told me to repair it with the Windows XP CD. But when I moved the modules back to the Yellow Slots, it worked and booted fine. What could this be?

That's pretty good for a 3200+ mine won't do much past 270 no matter what the voltage but the guy i got it from said it would do 280 on water. Maybe you need better cpu cooling to keep it stable at that speed. The cooler i have is good but it moves air from the top to the bottom so it's sucking air off of the video card and had to move it to the 8x slot. Try running the memory on a lower divider if you have'nt already or maybe some more case cooling but I'm not sure if you'll be able to squeeze more out of it.

It's getting 33 Idle and around 43-45 Load, which I think is OK. I can't afford Liquid Cooling right now, so that's not an option, and my case cooling is good. Front 120mm 78CFM Intake, Rear 120mm 78CFM Exhaust, side 80mm 30CFM Intake blowing on GeIL Ultra Platinum (3.4v). My divider is low already, and I tried it at the lowest divider and still nothing. If I increase the HTT Voltage or NB (Chipset) Voltage, will that help at all?

Also, I just noticed you have yours at 270x10 @ 1.45v! Mine has to be 1.525v, and still not too stable so it's at 1.5v. Why?

It's a luck of the draw kind of thing. The reason i bought it second hand is the high oc my friend was getting. Set the ldt and chipset one setting above default (I believe 1.3 and 1.6 respectively) and make sure the ldt bus is at 3x other than that I'm not sure what else you could do.

Hmmm...still nothing. Not even 2.7Ghz. Still stuck @ 2.67Ghz. And it's not stable @ 1.5v. It'll boot @ 1.5, but not stable as heavy apps come. Same w/ 1.525v, it has to be 1.55v to be stable. But then, anything from 1.55v to 1.65v won't keep 2.7Ghz stable. What could it be? My CPU's max?!? Damn I'm pissed at my 3200+