centy

Latest Dfi Nf4 Drivers

Guest element

Wow here's what i have been waiting for :P now i have all the drivers i have ever needed.

Big thanks to Centy and PLEASE STICKY !

Guest Lavell

This is an excellent thread in which people can find all the latest drivers they need in one place! I definitely vote for sticky!!:)

All links checked and updated to latest versions as of 11/17/2007.

Ah, that Centy. Just a couple months ahead of his time. :)

Ah, that Centy. Just a couple months ahead of his time. :)

lol! I thought Americans used that format to write the date. Not so?

Normally I'd write 17/11/2007 myself.

hi centy, sorry to hijack this thread but i wanted to direct my question at u as u seem to be the man to ask.

eneyway here goes.

ive just installed xp pro 64bit on my sig rig, im using 2x 250Gb HD's in RAID0 with a spare 250Gb for backup. all HD are the same.

im not totally new to this OS, as ive had a simular RAID0 setup running on other kit without eney problems. the only reason i went back to normal xp was because of driver support on a modem, now ive got a router so i wanted to get back on 64bit OS.

the problem is after installing the OS , putting drivers on & updating, when i defrag my c drive it says some files cant be defraged?

im pritty sure ive never seen that before on either 32 or 64bit OS's? have u eney ideas what it might be? everything else seems to be working ok.

i have already tryed totally re-installing OS but im still getting the same problem after :confused:

is it worth worrying about or should i just ignore it?

thanks

green

Not sure what that is, but I personally wouldn't worry about it unless there are a lot of files that cannot be defragmented.

DirectX 9 Redistributable November released

nVidia Forceware 163.75 XP/64 Vista32/64bit available on guru3d.com (Recommended for TF2)

nVidia Forceware 163.76 XP/64 available on guru3d.com

nVidia Forceware 169.01 XP/64 Vista32/64bit available on guru3d.com (Recommended for Crysis)

All links checked and updated - 10/29/2007