Would you trade 4400+ for 165?

Daddyjaxx

Tell me about it. I'm not going to argue with him. If it's DOA, I'll ship it back. If it's a winner, I give him my 4400 and 50.00. If it's a loser, he gets it back with 50.00. If I fry it, he gets my 4400.

He says he has never been interested in overclocking and wants the 4400+ for the 400 MHZ extra stock speed. I would believe someone willing to do this balsy move, has to be an honest person.

DJ, just buy the Opty out right and keep the 4400. Nobody with an Opty that could hit 3.0 would look to trade for a 4400. Further, the Opty's that do hit 3.0, generally do it on low voltage. Buy the Opty out right, clock it, then sell either the 4400 or the busted Opty. The entire story you just told, not knowing the guy from Adam, would have me running from this "deal" like my hair was on fire.

I would believe someone willing to do this balsy move, has to be an honest person.

I have to agree. When I read the first part of the thread it just screamed SCAM!!!!, but the way it is working out there is no downside for you and while the story sounds hokey as hell, I think it's true. Good luck, I hope you get a killer Opty.:cool: