Sign in to follow this  
acphydro

WTTF: 2x512mb pc4000 for 2x1gb pc4000

Kind of awkward that my first post in the FS/FT section, but to the point.

The system in my sig is what I am in the process of building, my psu should be here monday sometime. So I am kind of in a hurry to get this done, but if I have to I'll just buy my 2x1gb from somewhere and get fast shipping. Before you question me, yes I did just register today, BUT I do have a heatware located here --->

heatware: acphydro

Now that we've got that taken care of, time to move on. I am looking for a 2x1GB PC4000 kit for my new DFI board in sig. I'm not that picky about timings but 2.5-4-4-7 or 8 would be great for its rated speed of 250mhz. Also not picky about brands really as long as it should work in my DFI board. I'll consider OCZ, Mushkin, Twinmos...anything reputable, but I can't really be that picky.

To trade I've got a brand new Crucial Ballistix BL6464L505 2x512MB PC4000 dual channel kit. Being that its still sealed in the package I can't vouch for how fast its going to run I just got it thursday, but decided I wanted to go for the 2GB now. It's rated timings and voltage are : 2.5-4-4-8 at 2.8v although I hear it can do 2.5-2-2-4 just fine at 2.65v thats of course at 250mhz. I just paid $125 shipped for em I believe it was Monday, I would like to at least get $110 shipped for them since they are brand new still but thats not firm. crucials description page Picture Below

cbt.jpg

I've also got other items I'd be willing to trade as well. I have as follows:

Final Fantasy VII Greatest Hits for Playstation 1 brand new factory sealed I'd be Asking $160 shipped for it pretty firm on that I bought it a few months back for about $120, it is however a collector's item.

ff71.jpg

ff72.jpg

ff73.jpg

ff74.jpg

Also have a Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars for Super Nintendo with Strategy guide brand new factory sealed---no im not kidding--- if anyone is interested I'll take pictures of it all around. Asking $260 for both shipped loosely firm. This is also a collectors item.

smrpg1.jpg

smrpg2.jpg

smrpg3.jpg

smrpg4.jpg

smrpg5.jpg

Willing to ship first only and ONLY if you have an excellent reputation and if so I WILL ship via USPS overnight because I'd like to get this memory ASAP, if I can get a deal today maybe I can have the memory by monday/tuesday at the latest. I will pay for overnight shipping to me. Also willing to do just a direct trade. Only thing is I don't use paypal as I had a very bad experience with it about 2 years ago.

I can pay via personal check, money order, if you've got your own merchant account I can pay anyway that you can accept credit card. Also willing to use escrow service www.escrow.com though I've never used it and moneygram if needed. For me to use Western Union online though you better have pretty damn good feedback same for moneygram. If anything is owed to me I'll accept the same payment methods. We can agree to ship items on same day and if you owe me you may place money order in with package or etc.

-Vince-

PS- if i decide to sell anything else ill post it, also i think i may take some pics of the games right now and post them very shortly to avoid any delays.

edit: you may also message me via aol instant messenger my aim sn is: nxw

SUPER MARIO RPG Factory SEALED!!!! :eek: Too bad, that's way too pricey for me, but hot damn, what a great game. FFVII I have on PC and got it to work flawlessly in XP so I cannot justify the price for the PS version.

Pretty cool stuff you got for sale there. ;)

SUPER MARIO RPG Factory SEALED!!!! :eek: Too bad, that's way too pricey for me, but hot damn, what a great game. FFVII I have on PC and got it to work flawlessly in XP so I cannot justify the price for the PS version.

Pretty cool stuff you got for sale there. ;)

I could probably go lower if you are really interested, but there is no way I can go lower than $200 on it. Yeah those two are hot collectibles. Yeah I've got brand new copies of ff7 for pc too. Once you know how to do it it works flawlessly on xp with hi res patch and AA enabled. Anyhow if you know anyone thats a collector I've also got a legend of zelda a link to the past factory sealed too, can take pics only asking $175 for it also got the guide for it too. If you've got any nice 2x1GB memory kits up for trade maybe we can work something out :)

I've decided to also accept lower speed modules, especially after reading mr angry's results with memory and timings.

I could probably go lower if you are really interested, but there is no way I can go lower than $200 on it. Yeah those two are hot collectibles. Yeah I've got brand new copies of ff7 for pc too. Once you know how to do it it works flawlessly on xp with hi res patch and AA enabled. Anyhow if you know anyone thats a collector I've also got a legend of zelda a link to the past factory sealed too, can take pics only asking $175 for it also got the guide for it too. If you've got any nice 2x1GB memory kits up for trade maybe we can work something out :)

I've decided to also accept lower speed modules, especially after reading mr angry's results with memory and timings.

Wow, where did you get all these SNES classics in still sealed condition?! I don't have an SNES any longer to be able to play the cartridges even if I bought them. Just incredible that you have 'em in that condition.

You might want to try the eBay as well, to get rid of some of those. I'd think you'd be able to get in contact with more people who want that stuff than here on this forum. :)

What's your asking price on FFVII PC version though? I know you can get those for around $50 if you look hard enough.

Yeah, the hi-res patch is beautiful here's a snap-shot I took about 1 month ago:

ff7picfw9.th.jpg

Here's how it looks on my Widescreen TFT (stretched to 1680x1050) sorry the camera was a little shaky:

ff7pic3ia7.th.jpg

The zelda game I bought a long time ago and kept. the super mario rpg I bought off of amazon, the person selling it sold it to me for $40 2 years ago. little do they know how much its worth now. I tried to sell it on ebay, but people are wary since I don't take paypal for some reason they dont seem to understand that ebay also covers them against fraud even if paypal isnt the payment method used. I can't build a rep if I'm not given a chance lol.

I am selling FFVII PC for $65 free shipping, so like $60, but I do think I could go as low as $50 but shipping wouldnt be free for that price---I paid roughly $37 or so each.

I just really want to get me some memory, but its not going to be possible to have it by monday now anyway since its so late. Looks like I may be forced to buy some and hope I can sell these ones. Are these memory modules that bad that no one wants them? I will sell them for $105 shipped, although I did pay $128 shipped for them and do have proof. They havent been taken out of the packages they came in, except for the crucial box they came in. I couldnt find that.

Guest akahai

Might want to add your dfi-street screen name to your heatware's alias list.

Sign in to follow this