Oblivion extreme studdering at every res.

A6437

Ok for some reason after upgrading to this glorious opteron it plays superior in every game i own except Oblivion. I get extreme studdering when i'm fighting especialyy in the market place when i attack the guards lol like unplayable slideshow i would much rather have extreme lag than studdering its fkn annoying. I have tried every fix i can find all dual-core patches and hotfixes and i updated oblivion with a patch and still nothing and when i have the game a 1024x768 it stills studders massively and when i up it o 1600x1200 it stills studders and the funny part is that from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 my FPS goes up like 20FPS hilarious something weird going. help

OK i found out what was wrong with this deal. Well i noticed whenever i fought in a heavy battle like the sound was off or sometimes i couldn't hear anything at all like the onboard audio was messed up. Well I bought a 30 dollar creative sound card and it seems that it has solved ALL of my problems. i didn't buy cus i thought that was it i just wanted a little clear sound and man for 30 bucks it was really worth it