Urgent! should i upgrade to venus frm ultra D?

i am thinking of getting a venus to replace my ultra D which is plagued with problems like boot failures and NB hsf issues.

i mean i am not sure if the new board would cause incompatibility issues with my specs below..

i am going down later to make my decision so need help guys...

No reason to drop the cash for a Venus unless it's a rediculously good price. If you're having problems with your Ultra-D that won't go away why not RMA it?

Or at least ask around here for help (if you haven't already).

By the way there's no way you could use that Coolermaster PSU on a Venus, so be prepared for some extra cost right there. That could even be the cause of your current boot failures.

No reason to drop the cash for a Venus unless it's a rediculously good price. If you're having problems with your Ultra-D that won't go away why not RMA it?

Or at least ask around here for help (if you haven't already).

By the way there's no way you could use that Coolermaster PSU on a Venus, so be prepared for some extra cost right there. That could even be the cause of your current boot failures.

i have rma-ed it like 4 times already. i heard abt the power supplies list. but why would the CM 550w cause issues>

thanks for the prompt replies

i have rma-ed it like 4 times already. i heard abt the power supplies list. but why would the CM 550w cause issues>

thanks for the prompt replies

What are the chances that you got 5 bad boards? I'll bet you have better odds of hitting the lottery! I'd say it's time to look at another source for your troubles and that PSU is the most likely suspect.

I highly doubt the motherboard is the cause of your problems. More than likely like technovandan stated it could be your PSU or your RAM. Value Ram does NOT go well with DFI boards. I also believe there has been cold boot issues with your brand PSU(not totally sure on this though).