New official bios for the INFINITY NF ULTRAII-M2

It's finally official, i've got a sig to be revised then. ;)

My impression after tweaking my system for the past 2 weeks, it's a darn stable BIOS, with good compatibility with my Patriot Signature Line 1 Gb stick in single channel configuration.

Very quick booting sequence indeed, hitting FSB 320 low multi with ease -but that's a standard for DFI product. :P

I just wonder, is there any change from the beta, unreleased version of mine with this official one ? :confused:

Has anyone tried this release so far, any good..?

DFI site stated Major Reasons of Change:

1.Improving SATA port signal integrity.

2.Enhance DDR compatibility when using 4 DDR modules.

Which I dun have any SATA issue and use up only 2 DDR modules so far... Wondering anyone tried it and experince any better enhancement apart from the above 2 fixed?

It's finally official, i've got a sig to be revised then. ;)

My impression after tweaking my system for the past 2 weeks, it's a darn stable BIOS, with good compatibility with my Patriot Signature Line 1 Gb stick in single channel configuration.

Very quick booting sequence indeed, hitting FSB 320 low multi with ease -but that's a standard for DFI product. :P

I just wonder, is there any change from the beta, unreleased version of mine with this official one ? :confused:

that beta one of the forum member upload the other day, has 1 bug I noticed on the DRAM configuration page, where DQS option will switch by itself to "skip DQS" randomly although I chose "perform DQS", official bios don't have this issue.

This 8/9 bios also has better compatibility if u r putting your ram on the 2nd channel furthest away from the cpu socket, before it can't even load windows if u put ram in there.

It's working just as good as the 1st channel now.

Good work dfi :) keep on churn in new bios for us to tweak :cool: