Sign in to follow this  
jonyb

New official bios for the INFINITY NF ULTRAII-M2

It's finally official, i've got a sig to be revised then. ;)

My impression after tweaking my system for the past 2 weeks, it's a darn stable BIOS, with good compatibility with my Patriot Signature Line 1 Gb stick in single channel configuration.

Very quick booting sequence indeed, hitting FSB 320 low multi with ease -but that's a standard for DFI product. :P

I just wonder, is there any change from the beta, unreleased version of mine with this official one ? :confused:

Has anyone tried this release so far, any good..?

DFI site stated Major Reasons of Change:

1.Improving SATA port signal integrity.

2.Enhance DDR compatibility when using 4 DDR modules.

Which I dun have any SATA issue and use up only 2 DDR modules so far... Wondering anyone tried it and experince any better enhancement apart from the above 2 fixed?

It's finally official, i've got a sig to be revised then. ;)

My impression after tweaking my system for the past 2 weeks, it's a darn stable BIOS, with good compatibility with my Patriot Signature Line 1 Gb stick in single channel configuration.

Very quick booting sequence indeed, hitting FSB 320 low multi with ease -but that's a standard for DFI product. :P

I just wonder, is there any change from the beta, unreleased version of mine with this official one ? :confused:

that beta one of the forum member upload the other day, has 1 bug I noticed on the DRAM configuration page, where DQS option will switch by itself to "skip DQS" randomly although I chose "perform DQS", official bios don't have this issue.

This 8/9 bios also has better compatibility if u r putting your ram on the 2nd channel furthest away from the cpu socket, before it can't even load windows if u put ram in there.

It's working just as good as the 1st channel now.

Good work dfi :) keep on churn in new bios for us to tweak :cool:

I downloaded the lates BIOS dunno wich is on my motherboard but this will be flasheed at the first boot.Didn't anyone notice some change with the SATA stuff?There was something mentioned bout that too.