RMA mobo, memory, and cpu or wait?

Well, if I'm using the physical connection and it still blue screens, what difference is it going to make if I pop in the wireless and disable the network connections in the bios. and The dual net nor any other wireless is in right now.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ForceWare IP, that's the onboard connections. Have you tried reinstalling or getting updated drivers for the Gigabit connections yet? (Drivers!) They are Version 9.35 (Ethernet is version 60.15), is that newer than yours? If so, go ahead and download the Driver Package. You can either just download the Ethernet one or the whole package. That may cure it from some conflicts with your wireless card.

~Ibrahim~

Try downloading the latest chipset drivers directly from nVidia. Hardware/chipset manufacturers often have newer drivers available than the integrators (e.g. MB manufacturers).

What version of Windows (and web browser) are you running?

Have you tried reseating the components (CPU, RAM, GFX, etc.). Also, try reseating the MB in the MB tray; sometimes improper MB grounding can result in random errors.

Have you disabled both onboard lan's in the bios yet?

If not do this, please.

Or, if your using one lan disable the one lan your not using, in the bios is what I'm talking about.

Either way. you have one of two things happening, which is, onboard lan creating a conflict windows is confused. Or, a driver conflict.