Ok so what is it?

Ok got the restart after you turn the PC off bug, also got random lock ups which can last a s little as 5 seconds or 30 seconds, and now and again my sound all fuzzed up and I Have to restart, is the any explanation for the above that anyone would like to share?, everything is @ stock! Oh and I have the latest bios too, will update sig soon!

P.S since the Bios update the lock ups don’t seem to be as often but last longer!:confused:

There is a huge thread on the ULI disaster. As of right now there is no fix for it. The story is since nvidia bought ULI they really have no interest in fixing the problem on an ATI board so it looks like we are just stuck with a board that doesn't work as advertised.. DFI has not offered any kind of solution to it's customers other than bios updates that don't resolve the issue.

I went so far as to buy a used SCSI RAID card for $150 to pair up a couple of SCSI U320 drives with and in true DFI fashion the board won't boot from the card so now I have close to 500 dollars in a board that has a maximum disk transfer speed of 133MB/Sec. It may be time to move on and go back to non-dfi Intel boards with ATI cards..

There is a huge thread on the ULI disaster. As of right now there is no fix for it. The story is since nvidia bought ULI they really have no interest in fixing the problem on an ATI board so it looks like we are just stuck with a board that doesn't work as advertised.. DFI has not offered any kind of solution to it's customers other than bios updates that don't resolve the issue.

I went so far as to buy a used SCSI RAID card for $150 to pair up a couple of SCSI U320 drives with and in true DFI fashion the board won't boot from the card so now I have close to 500 dollars in a board that has a maximum disk transfer speed of 133MB/Sec. It may be time to move on and go back to non-dfi Intel boards with ATI cards..

Hmm kinda sucks! thx 4 the info!