ATI Tray Tools with x1900 Overclocking Support Released

Praz

Ray has released ATI Tray Tools v1.2.6.930. Overclocking support for X1300/X1600/X1800/X1900 cards is included. It can be downloaded here. Be sure to read the WhatsNew file in the install directory.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this last night and installed it, been playing with it today looks like memory overclocking is more sensative here since I can't even reach 800 like I did in ATI tool, also I can't increase my mem voltage but I don't think it will make a difference anyways.

Have you or anyone else noticed loading ATT takes a long time?

I've been testing this for the last 6-8 weeks. I t has come a long way in that amount of time. I just double checked the memory voltage setting. ATITool reports whatever voltage I set the memory to in Tray Tools. I tried timing how long it takes to load. It literately loads in under 1 second.

Hmm must be something wrong for me, I'll have it startup via registery or manually start it after a few minutes into windows and it will say "Loading.." in the taskbar for a minute or two before I can right click and look at the menu.

I checked the ATT forums over at guru3d and someone else also posted that they couldn't change the memory voltage unless they used ATools... hmm maybe both programs are conflicting with each other? Do you have both installed on your computer?

So, i am unable to get the mem volts to change with ATT. I have checked them in ATI Tools & they don't change. I am using Omega 6.7 drivers...

Booster posted above with the problem. He reinstalled the drivers. I've tested with Cat 6.3-6.8 and have had no problems.