Sign in to follow this  
Spring2188

System won't post

NO Lowboy replied with.. "well modding the board voids the warranty"

I don't know when he added "still hanging at 3 leds?"

I'd appreciate it if he's stay out of this thread from now on

Spring2188:

I apologize for lowboy's actions.

I have had no choice but to remove him as a moderator.

I have a warning for you at the same time. Your attitude displayed in your replies to him in PM were unwarranted, childish, and will not be tolerated by me.

I will also alert you to the fact that if you do as you threaten, to keep returning after a ban, you will not outwit any of the mods as your IP address and hostmask are logged in the db, and we will easily keep you banned regardless of how many attempts you make.

Next time you have a problem with a moderator, do not reply as you did to him. Take it up with me or momma (the other admin).

Unfortunately lowboy couldn't bring himself around to realize that he is the one who started this mess, and refused to unban and apologize to you. I cannot tolerate that from any moderator.

Pride is something every man should have, but if you have too much pride and cannot accept that you are wrong and need to make an apology, then I have no use such a person. Too much pride will get you into trouble, and not just on a forum.

Keep that in mind (everyone, including my moderators) before you make any nasty post or pm again because while I am fair, I am swift in punishment (as a moderator just found out).

You've made 273 posts and I have no idea who you are, so that means for 270-ish posts I can assume you've kept under the radar by being a good member. Unfortunately now you have the entire moderation staff's attention, so we'll be watching your posts for a while to see if this is just a one-time screw up on your part, or if you are a nasty type of person who is out to make trouble.

As I said, with all your posts and never catching a mod's attention before, shows me you are a good member.

I apologize for all of the trouble today, but beware acting so childish again in this forum whether be openly posting (and I see no problems with any of your posts in this thread), or via PM to a member or moderator (you know your pm response(s) to him were childish, immature, and stupid, so don't do it again please).

I am having the same problem except mine is a knew board. I hope we can find an answer, if not I will have to RMA my board if I can find out how.

Hmm.. i cleared my CMOS again but for 20 minutes and when i hooked it back up, at first the LED 4 flashes... then it goes down to LED 1... never get any picture tho

I have followed this guide to a T 5 times the last time let it clear for 14 hrs. Have change PSUs, 3 different video cards all the power cables. I need mine to take to Canada this weekend and I don't think I have enough time to RMA it even if I new how. Might just have to go back to my MSI board.:mad: