Help with system stability

Hi i bought this computer listed below about a month ago.

Windows Vista Beta install does not go, installs fine followed by errored startup with "ntfs.sys" and "djsvs.sys" files missing or currupt. Can't get passed it, even with attempted repair

Windows Professional sp 2 installs, however very unstable, I have found to that some of the supplied drivers make things worse. Some of the Nvidia and Realtek. Also the leadtek driver seems flooky. I think most of my problems are related to RAM. I have gone through the tutorials found here so many time, trying different values. Sometimes windows will not start until after a few random and unexpected restarts (mostly after windows logo loads). Will also get random system erros about files being currupted and windows having to repair them. In bench mark 3D test erros regarding missing files often display.

-Have run mem test

-segate online error software

-bench mark 3d often failes due to missing files, or unable to load errors

Could anyone give me a hand, my patients is running thin... all I want to do is play some BF2

You said that you have run Memtest. Did you run tests #5 and #8 for a minimum of 8-10 passes and then run the complete test for at least 3-4 hours at stock settings?

I remeber running the test over night and it finding no errors, however i will run it again tonight, all night and put what i find on here.

My recommendation, although I don't know for that particular video card, for starters, would be to update to the 84.21 drivers for the video card for sure, those are the best performing and most stable drivers for my 7900s as well as my 7800GTX I currently have in my system.

Have you tried a complete reinstall yet? Although that didn't fix my problem yours sounds like just the kinda problem it can fix.

Hi guys, ran memtest86 v1.65 for 8 hours last night. 18 passes, 0 errors. I have installed windows many a times now all with similar results. I will maybe pick up some other RAM, but i was wondering if anyone had any idea on things in BIOS that i might have missed, or perhaps some setting that should provide stability to MY system.