Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

Whats Your Favourite Input Devices

I have logitech G5 and 2 MX518's 2 nostromo gamepads .Logitech nascar wheel & pedals Logitech wingman. As far as keyboards I've never been to interested in them , as long as they work and can survive multiple spils of liquid on them I'm happy with them.
However I did see a really nice keyboard where the letters lite up not the whole key awesome looking keyboard but I don't remember what one it was.

I got a kensington wireless laser mouse. And it sux. The only thing good about it is the ergonomic grip. The tracking is ALWAYS jumpy on any surface, the smooth gliding wheel gets stuck every turn and you have to put more than desirable pressure on it to keep it spinning. It also eats batteries for a living. and has a wireless radius of about 2 feet, so I had to plug the reciver into the front usb port to have it work.

So I am now using my 4 year old ghetto [ hp ] optical wired mouse. The paint has rubbed off in many places from continous use so it is gray spotted with white, I broke part of the plastic by throwing it against a crt monitor so there is a 1cm hole in the front, and all the skid pads have worn down and fallen off so the entire plastic body is touching the surface. It still works better than any mouse I have ever tried, although I want to get a diamondback:rolleyes:

Logitech G-15 keyboard. cant really evin go into words how much ilove this keyboard for gaming and anything else. the springs in the keys are just the right pressure. the layout is just right. fetures built in LCD/Light through keys(cans ee them in the dark)/Nice media controls. game mode switch that toggles the windo key on and off(no more accidental ALT-tabbing in the middle of the heat) 18 macro buttons x 3 banks. easy to program. fantastic keyboard. oh and it also has 2 USB ports build into it fir mouse and joypad or whatever.

I also use a Logitech MX laser cordless mouse w/bluetooth reciever. only downside is it has no charge stand and requires 2xAA batteries. on a plus side its razor sharp. and bateries last me about a month.

1st. My Logitech MX-1000. Took about 5 minutes to get used to, accurate as hell works on any surface even clear perspex.
2nd. My Microsoft wirless desktop elite keyboard.

I have a strip of thick clear perspex that i sit on my lap with my Keyboard and mouse on so I can recline my chair and not be bugged with wires. lol thats my 3rd choice

Um atm im using a Microsoft media pro KB, and one of the 15 dollar logitech "Click!" optical mice :) :) :)

I want a G-15 or w/e KB and either a G5 mouse, or MX1000 (pretty much any good corded mouse, but I really dig the MX1000)

my g7 rocks got the limited edition vers (limited edition??? my arse there everywhere)
I can honestly say it works as accurately and smoothly as mx518 which is amazing being cordless
was in two minds to go for the corded g5 same accept adjustable weights and cord but it is solid and balanced well with the battery pack (goodbye aa batteries hello swappable battery packs)

trully awesome gaming/cordless mouse and with its carbon fibre and blue it goes pretty well with my saitek eclipse

I'm just gonna say controllers for now.

Xbox usa s controller. or japanese xbox controller, same thing I think.
PSX (the ps1, original playstation) controller, dual shock.

I use both on the pc, and they are my fav controllers.
Otherwise I like using my keyboard and mouse, for gaming whenever possible.

Example would be, I think halo2 sucks because I don't have my mouse and keyboard ^^, you probably get the idea.