OCZ 7200 EPP and 590SLi-M2R/G

I picked up a set of these sweet sticks tonight. With RAM prices climbing thru the roof, I had to act fast as I need more DDR2 for projects comign up in the near future. I am working to see how far they will scale and will run some benches in the near future to see just what they will do for me.

I got them @ Fry's Electronics (www.outpost.com) I paid $279.99 in store for them just like on the website. NewEgg has the regular Golds for $299.

I think they are pretty good. They are runnin gat the rated speed with less then the voltage the website says they need. I will find out soon just how good they are. :)

My Platinum 6400 will run 4-4-4-15 1T @ 800

I just have to get used to the whole chart for clock speeds on the RAM

That was the biggest problem I was havign from the start. My Ram was scaling further then I was expecting it too because I was not paying attention to the chart. Once I figured that out I was good to hook. :)

Guest DaddyD302

I would've gotten these if newegg had them, but they didn't so I purchased the platinum ones. I don't regret buying it, but I wish I had that chance. Yeah I only buy from newegg because of my history with them being so good. If it ain't broke, why fix it?