How Often Do You Clean Inside Your Computer?

Bosco

65 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do You Clean Inside Your Computer?

• Weekly
    • Monthly
    • 6 Months
    • 12 Months
    • Never

My place is in an older building so dust is plenty. I can dust my entertainment center, and pretty much watch the crap reaccumulate after doing it. It takes all of 3-4 minutes to unhook it, out to the back step, blow it out and then rehook it up again. I never understood why some people never clean theirs when it's so easy to do. :rolleyes:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a month! :D

yep about once a month inside and wash my filters maybe a bit more often...and i blow it out whenever i'm adding or reconfiguring things...i'm not obsessive about it but in this climate dust is an issue and the blowers on the 3870x2's seem to be dust magnets and need pretty regular maintenance....cya

I have a great air compressor with the moisture filters and narrow-nozzle guns etc...best $150 I ever spent...EVER...I normally go through about $50 worth of canned air a month with all the customer computers + the 6 or more computers constantly running in the lab...this compressor + moisture filter etc have paid for themselves about 10x over so far in the few months I've had it

Once a Month or more, with 5 Golden Retrievers, and one Rag Doll cat, this house is filled with flying hair. Hair that will grasp dust, smoke, dirt, grime, you name it, and that hair seems to love to find fans to blow into electronics.