Sign in to follow this  
TomEsh

Thermaltake Symphony - Mini

Anyone here own or seen a review of a Thermaltake Symphony water cooling system or its smaller variation, the Symphony-Mini? What's the word?

I'm interested mostly since it appears it might run virtually silently because of its sheer mass and low rpms. Trying to pull that off inside a tower case looks impossible. Building such a system outside a case would be intimidating at best. Yea, Thermaltake looks especially good when it's the only game in town. 8-) For some reason, I didn't pull up those review links when I Googled the damned thing. Thanks for the guidance.

I'm interested mostly since it appears it might run virtually silently because of its sheer mass and low rpms. Trying to pull that off inside a tower case looks impossible. Building such a system outside a case would be intimidating at best. Yea, Thermaltake looks especially good when it's the only game in town. 8-) For some reason, I didn't pull up those review links when I Googled the damned thing. Thanks for the guidance.

It's not that hard to run a silent water cooling kit inside or outside a case. Don't forget Zalman makes external radiators as well. From what I hear, the pumps used in the Symphony are just too weak.