Ti4600 Owners

turkish

whats the max stable speed you have oc'ed the g4 ti4600(4x) card up to? for core and memory speeds...Please mention if you have stock cooling or moded heatsinks

thanks

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

eh mines horribel im using ity in a dell >.< and it only has a hsf and 1 exhast NO AIRFLOW WHATSOVER im about to transplant it into new pc but pny so stock mem is 10mhz higher

300/660 to 305/708(any higher than 708 and i start to see score drops in 3dmark)

the reason i tink its the airflow is i never get artiacts it will just freeze every 3min like 1min at a time >.<

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz

see sig...stock

not really a big jump in cpu there, you could oc ur 2400 to the barton 2500, but im sure your gonna overclock ur barton :) ull only get about 2200-2300, from what i guess, sure the larger cache is there, but an additional 200-300 mhz makes up the difference.

Dells went made to OC at all. Anywas, This topic has been answered many times, but I will answer it again. up the memory speeds5Mhz at a time then benchmark for any errors, If it all works then you can go up another 5. Use the same process on the gpu. You can keep a stock cooler but Id use An orb cooler or an Heatpipe cooler. Hope that answers your question.

i'm running at 305 core and 666 mem on stock cooling. ..it runs pretty good and i never have tried to up it any more since its useless. but if i ever need to, shuld i?

Edited by turkish

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

ok heres a little advice the ram on it was rated 700mhz by manufacturer theres no reason in hell why it shouldnt go atleast that high

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz