Sign in to follow this  
raju

975 oc'ing mini guide

raju did ,you have any problem with the sound drivers with your infinity 975 ? Because I have some trouble, when I install the driver it says : Microsoft bus driver must be loaded ! what could the problem be ?

And are all those option usefull ? Because be deactivating them i managed to boot (not a cold boot) @ 335fsb so thats 3ghz. im stable for now. any hope of getting up to about 3.4ghz without flashing my bios ?

Im at 44°(TAT) @ 3ghz and 1.44Vcore after 10mins of full load

i'll reply but i do suggest you read the rules before the big guys see your post (you have no signature my friend - hint, hint)

Have you installed the Intel chipset drivers?

regards

raja

Yeah ill do that right now (i read the rules ;)) Yeah the should be installed because i installed them but i have a hint : maybe theyre not installed properly. Can i reinstall them now or is it too late ( I installed games and programmes now)

uh i made a signature now but I cant see it :/

I tried reinstalling the intel drivers but i says : installing plug and play drivers !

I click on next and then it immediatly says : plug and play drivers installed !

I bought my dfi in france and the drivers are in french for most of them. (not too sure because im good enough in english so i understand easily

if that don't work try an repair install of Xp. Though I must admit I'm a little stumped, perhaps somone more experienced with these kinds of issues can step forwards??

regards

Raja

Yeah really strange. what does it say when you install the chipset drivers ?

Did you install any tools from the cd ?

Ok well I got up to 345 and then i tried 350 but ... cold boot so then i go to school and now when I boot, I boot in 266fsb ...:mad:

Still havnt tried to repair xp

i followed the guide and i was able to get 370fsb pretty nice little guide

but when i enable C1E i see that the temps drop to 38 cpu and 47 nb,is it safe to leave C1E to auto and ppm function enabled?that's the link when i do everything by the guide

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dfiforumkr5.jpg

leave it on if you like, it only intefere's when you really start to push the max fsb, other than that there's no harm in leaving it on...

regards

Raja

leave it on if you like, it only intefere's when you really start to push the max fsb, other than that there's no harm in leaving it on...

regards

Raja

Initially setting up my rig with 7/31 I had that disabled. I flashed to 9/13 and forgot to disable it...I'm currently running at 400mhz FSB with no issues...OCDB entry

the old guys always know best, they may have lost it physically, but that wisdom is like a fountain of knowledge:) , so leave it on, benefits are a cooler system when idling or low load....

regards

raja