Sign in to follow this  
cmay119

3700+ Clawhammer CG, 250Gb and X850XT

Hey all, my uncle is in the process of upgrading and he's asked me to sell his current rig. Although he's holding onto his memory he's looking to get rid of these items:

3700+ Clawhammer Core CPU S754 Rev. CG - OEM (But aftermarket thermaltake heatsink included along with a stock AMD heatsink). ($130 + Shipping)

DFI Lanparty UT nF3 250Gb Motherboard ($65 + Shipping)

Built By ATi X850XT AGP video card ($130 + Shipping)

He's hoping to sell the whole lot as one bundle, but he's willing to part out if only one item interests you.

Looking for $300 + Shipping for everything.

The method of payment is Paypal ONLY. And if you buy an item tell me what type of shipping you prefer so I can calculate that into the cost.

I'm sorry, I don't have a heatware rating as this is only the second time I've ever sold anything on the internet (including eBay) I don't have a rating. I have sold items previously to the moderator here technodanvan, so hopefully he'll see this thread and vouch for me as a good and honest seller.

Post here or PM me if you have any further questions.

Thanks for looking :)

PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED. Asking $300 + Shipping for everything. Single item listings are still as marked aboved.

Guest caffeinejunkie

If you part that out I might be interested in the 3700+

Yes, My uncle is willing to part out, please either send me a PM to discuss prices and shipping if you're interested. Thanks :)

Yeah, I'd be willing to ship to the UK as long as Paypal can take care of the exchange rates and things like that.

Let me figure out what the most inexpensive shipping is and post back.

Are you looking to purchase the whole lot or just one particular item?

EDIT:

Using United States Postal Service, shipping a 10-pound package (assumed weight) would cost just under $50US to the United Kingdom and that would arrive in 4-10 Business days.

There is another shipping method that can take 4-6 Weeks and it's $10US cheaper. For the little amount of money that you're saving, is it worth the extra wait time? If so I can work it out for that if you'd prefer.

EDIT: Note, this does not include the Customs Fee's and Value Added Tax that more than likely these items will be liable for. It's up to you as well to handle those fee's when/if they come up.

Is that cpu single core or dual core?

Oh nevermind, I now see that cpu is for 754board. I looking to upgrade my 3000+939 cpu.

Sign in to follow this