New Ultra II - M2 board -- what to expect?

should work out quite well

I've experienced zero problems on the AM2 Infinity so far (other than a minor initial problem that was easily solved)

Ahhh, it's been six days since you posted Happy, have you had any other problems with this motherboard? I am anxious to jump on the DFi bandwagon, but should I wait until there is a rev. B to this board? I have read most all of the threads and posts, just wanting to get as much info as I can before I buy ... :cool:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, it's been six days since you posted Happy, have you had any other problems with this motherboard? I am anxious to jump on the DFi bandwagon, but should I wait until there is a rev. B to this board? I have read most all of the threads and posts, just wanting to get as much info as I can before I buy ... :cool:

For less than $100, I think this is a pretty safe bet.

This board is awesome! I went from MSI k9n Platinum (two of them) to the Infinity. A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE! This board is so great that I will NEVER buy anything other than DFI from now on. If you're debating over it, just buy it. You're getting at least a $150 board for under $100.

I am using orignal BIOS (6/24/06) I believe is what it is. This board lowered my SuperPi 1M score 2 seconds!!! From 32s to 30s. Big increase. Lowered my 32M score almost a minute!