Free Software Thread

yonton228

Acronis True Image 10 personal edition = free...

yep it's free...

http://www.acronis.co.uk/mag/ati10pe

Create and account if you dont have one already....then click the link and register..you'll receive and email with a verification link....verify it and then they'll send you a serial number for ATI10personal....

log into your account and then download it via your account manager...thats all...

Happy cloning...;)

Got the serial number but can't find/see a link to download the program.

Nothing in their emails either.

Help an oldfaht out and let me know where it is.:)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt read my direction oldman.....

you need to log into the Acronis site...if you dont have an account create one BEFORE doing the registration...lol

if you didnt do it that way...just recover your password (they create one for you) and renenter the site..

the down load link is in YOUR account...

Hit the My Account link on the top right (or left column if it shows) then once in the account manager hit downloads in your left column...it's the 95.1mb file it will already be registered...no need to copy and paste the serial in the box...lol

EDIT: bolded the part of my quote in your thread you missed...;) you're welcome....lol

you didnt read my direction oldman.....

you need to log into the Acronis site...if you dont have an account create one BEFORE doing the registration...lol

if you didnt do it that way...just recover your password (they create one for you) and renenter the site..

the down load link is in YOUR account...

Hit the My Account link on the top right (or left column if it shows) then once in the account manager hit downloads in your left column...it's the 95.1mb file

EDIT: bolded the part of my quote in your thread you missed...;) you're welcome....lol

Dang - an MTM (Morning Tard Moment)

Thanks Terry! Hope all is well

Dang - an MTM (Morning Tard Moment)

Thanks Terry! Hope all is well

your welcome....:)

and...you really dont want to know...:(

I'm still alive...thats a plus right...?

EDIT: oh and by the way...I did the same thing too...thats how I know...lol

• 1 month later...

hey, I'm new here and found some pretty useful stuff in this thread but noticed it was missing one of my favorite applications and thought I would give back a little bit.

This program is taskbar shuffle, allows you to arrange tasks and tray icons... and probably more but those are the features I use, hope it helps someone.

http://www.freewebs.com/nerdcave/taskbarshuffle.htm

that shuffle sounds like something I would use; i'm pretty picky about the order on my taskbar. lol I close and reopen programs sometimes just so I can have them in the order I like. too bad it's 32bit only, or I'd grab it up.

that shuffle sounds like something I would use; i'm pretty picky about the order on my taskbar. lol I close and reopen programs sometimes just so I can have them in the order I like. too bad it's 32bit only, or I'd grab it up.
:lol:

I do that all the time, I cant stand it when my "My Documents" is separated from my "My Computer" by Firefox or Paint.net or any other program, like you said I'll close stuff out just to align them...

• 1 month later...

Three very important apps. that should be added;

1. Auslogics Disk Defragmenter (system maintenance)

2. Auslogics Registry Defragger (system maintenance)

3. The KMPlayer - simply the best media player I've EVER used