Free Software Thread

yonton228

I do not know if this was posted yet. Here is a site for Vista Beginners, has totorials, tip/tricks and a lot of extra info that you might need.

vista4beginners.com

http://www.vista4beginners.com/

Also he is a free program that lets you manage Vista UAC.

TweakUAC

http://www.tweak-uac.com/home/

:thumbs-up:

Thank you! I've been trying to figure out how to do some of that stuff for ages on my laptop!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
DisplayFusion is a small program that lets you run two (or more) different backgrounds on your dual-(or tri- or quad-) monitor setup. I was looking for something that'd do the job, and this one was recommended a lot and it works great! especially if you have 2 monitors with differing resolutions because windows just likes to squish and distort one BG for both screens. the program also allows you to span one background across both monitors without having to use the "tile" thing in windows. :D enjoy!

DisplayFusion is a small program that lets you run two (or more) different backgrounds on your dual-(or tri- or quad-) monitor setup. I was looking for something that'd do the job, and this one was recommended a lot and it works great! especially if you have 2 monitors with differing resolutions because windows just likes to squish and distort one BG for both screens. the program also allows you to span one background across both monitors without having to use the "tile" thing in windows. :D enjoy!

:withstupid: I have been using it about a month now, works great...

Nice Post. Thank You mang

Acronis True Image 10 personal edition = free...

yep it's free...

http://www.acronis.co.uk/mag/ati10pe

Create and account if you dont have one already....then click the link and register..you'll receive and email with a verification link....verify it and then they'll send you a serial number for ATI10personal....

log into your account and then download it via your account manager...thats all...

Happy cloning...;)