Sign in to follow this  
Vikodemous

Fantasy Hockey 06

oh yes and hopefully we'll get even more owners than we did last year!

ive got a big preseason hockey write-up i need to do for all of those that are hockey fans...it will be my take on the upcoming season and everyone is welcome to post their own comments once i get it finished

im outside in the backyard (laptop on the porch) doing stupid end of year yardwork today...

Sorry, but I won't be in it again.

Experiences last year just left me not wanting to do hockey leagues, or maybe it was the commish that was leading it.

Downward Spiral

Sorry, but I won't be in it again.

Experiences last year just left me not wanting to do hockey leagues, or maybe it was the commish that was leading it.

Downward Spiral

or maybe you just cried like a little girl because you were losing from the day it started

or maybe you just cried like a little girl because you were losing from the day it started

The one thing you changed, I seem to remember, once everyone whined and cried about it, you changed it back and that was the end of it.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts, an awesome new season, Boston raising the Cup while I sit in the stands, and whooping all your asses on the fantasy ice.:P hahaha

Looking forward to reading your thoughts, an awesome new season, NEW YORK RANGERS raising the Cup while I sit in the stands, and whooping all your asses on the fantasy ice.:P hahaha

i edited that for you...your welcome :)