Installed New CFX3200-DR RD580 and....

Your board was RMA'd?

I picked mine up second hand but it was fresh back from RMA, all they did was flash the bios I guess.

May have to call in favor from a friend and get this board sent back if the new boards fix the problem.

Can you turn on both sata controllers without getting the Option ROM cannot invoke error?

I only have a single hard drive, but I've had both SATA controllers on at the same time, no problems from that direction from either board. Just ULi nightmares.

On the RMA topic, I tried once and DFI sent the board back to me saying it was fine. I told them I was still getting the problems (which I was right after install) and they sent me a new board, new revision. Works great so far, thinking of going back to the 7/28 BIOS and see what happens.

Looks like I might have to send this one back and get the later revision. Being limited to just the SIL controller on a board this good just isn't going to cut it.

Don't know what revision I got, but i dont seem to have the uli problem, only using two drive sata one and sata 2, not got the sil one enabled thou!

Guest AAdjuster
Looks like I might have to send this one back and get the later revision. Being limited to just the SIL controller on a board this good just isn't going to cut it.

So how many revisions of this board are there?

Mines a AAO.