Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

J-Teck

• 2 weeks later...

i seem to have a harder time killing people with my g36e in this patch.. well i hadnt played it for a couple of months so maybe its just me.. seems like its taking almost a whole clip to take down heavy armoured opposition like assault/support etc

i seem to have a harder time killing people with my g36e in this patch.. well i hadnt played it for a couple of months so maybe its just me.. seems like its taking almost a whole clip to take down heavy armoured opposition like assault/support etc

Guess you're just not aiming right then... ;)

Noticed the same thing, but not at that rate?

Funny thing is, being realistic, the G36E should still be more accurate (longer barrel) and having the same 'punch' as the G36C (same ammo), but it doesn't... They definitely adjusted it...

The G36E is way too accurate against the rest of the guns in this game. I never buy expansion packs but when my ammo is done and I lift up a G36E man it just doesnt miss. same with that little P90 anti tank kit. crazy rate of fire and rarely misses. I always end up using the default weapons the M4 and the Medic AK47 being my fav's. But the G3 is a killing machine at close quarters and is always my Karkand weapon. Which still for me is the best map in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

The browser doesn't update when you re-click the server it takes you to select another one and then re select the one you want to get it pinged again.

But no my pings are just the same as always from 15-50 is where I like em, Laggers still seem to get all the breaks though like when your being shot at then you run behind a wall and they still get you....Grrrrrr hate that.