Sign in to follow this  
Recency

Best Ram for the MR2-LAN nF5 MB 2X1GB

Hello to All:

What's the best ram for the new DFI MR2 LAN nForce5 MB? I am particulary interested in the 2x1GB sticks with some OC'ing ability. I would prefer ocz but if gskill is better then that is fine also. Any advice in regards to the above question welcome.

ThankYou MC for the advice. Yes I deserve an F for not doing my research homework hehe. Those ballstix seem ok and I am suprised that they are not that expensive. Again thanks for the advice.

Thanks C.NATE for the tip. However I was aware that those ddr pc4000 ballstix had problems. And the reason for the problems or at least thats what I read some where, was that users were applying to many volts to that Ram. From what I understand, the micron chip uses low voltage. But I may be wrong not really sure. Anyways I hope ballstix solved that problem with the 240pins. But I will do some research just to make sure before I make a purchase.

Off subject: this mb really looks awsome

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813136014

I would suggest the OCZ memory as they stand behind there products. Where Crucial lsft everone holding the bag on there 1gb pc4000 stick and it was not a voltage issue the sticks were bad. I have 4stick of the 512 ballistix and work fine but the 1gb were not and crucial did not make customers very happy with there customer support and OCZ is always great thats just my two cents worth.

Sign in to follow this