Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

How to set boot priority with iPod?

When I have my ipod connected and start up the rig it says boot priority has changed press F1 to continue delete to enter bios blah blah. How do I configure it so I can have my ipod hooked up when I start my rig and have it start right up?

Kind of have the same problem and I've made sure that my settings are correct, still my computer stops at the POST and makes me press the F1 every time I have any of my players connected. Any way to fix this?

So, is the upshot of this that the Lanparty Ultra D MB doesn't support iPods very well - either its ALWAYS attached or NEVER attached on boot up ? - Shame...

Have you guys tried to make your first boot device the hard drive where your OS is and then disable all the other boot devices ? (including the "other device" setting)

Yes, making that setting makes no difference - the MB sees a difference and wants to tell you about it, regardless of whether its disable or not.

You google for Ipod and no boot and the 'hits' will be astounding...plenty of hits or posts or whatever the correct terms are...it boils down to lots of problems and ipod to computer loviness...some do not share the love well...that board may be one unloving match...

RGone...:confused:

Alright ive had similar problems , when ive had a flash drive plugged in. And another who couldnt even get past the boot screen with an SD card plugged in to his card reader... I just make sure mine not plugged in now.