How long till stable 823 release?

Hey guys,

A lot of people have been experiencing problems with the 823 bios for the infinity 975x/g and it has been removed from the DFI site.

I was just wondering if someone close to DFI has a rough estimate for when a nicely tweaked 823 bios is going to be released.

Thanks

I)ickie

Not at all man.

If its stable for you then thats a good thing.

Its just that for a lot of people it was unstable. I was just curious about when they were going to release one that was stable for the general public.

Thanks

I)ickie

ive got a feeling i might have a problem after all

i have a faulty 7900gt(works for most things but in fear it crashes and the deep freeze test on 06 crashes as well ) so im sending it back.

i have a 7800gtx lying around im not using atm but if i put this in to my system best i can do is boot first time but if i change any bios settings it wont boot till i clear them. thing is i could handle not oc'ing for a week or so till i get my 7900gt back but it wont even let me select my raided harddrives which i sort of need.

I have done everything i can think of short of flashing bios while using my 7800gtx and trying after that..

clueless and stumped

When DFI fees they have a stable Bios then they'll release it - not much you can say/complain about till then.

Keep in mind the Infinity series is NOT designed to overclock - so take what you get for granted and deal with it, or wait until a Lanparty is released (like I and others are doing)