Sign in to follow this  
RobPuba

DFI LP UT NF SLI-M2R/G in stock at Newegg !

The ATI chipset is going to use the SB600 right?

I would imagine so, but seeing how no hard facts have been released about it I'm not sure. But I can't imagine it wouldn't use it... That would be really strange...

I've got it running SP2004 (dual-core Prime95) right now:

Lanparty NF4 590 SLI-M2R/G

2x1GB OCZ Gold GX PC2-8000 (DDR2-1000Mhz)

AMD X2 4800+ (2400Mhz, 1MB L2 per core)

2x Chaintech 6600GT SLI

2x Seagate 7200.10 250GB, 16MB cache, SATA II @ RAID-0

NEC 3550G DVD-RW

Antec NEO HE 550w psu

Arctic Freezer 64 Pro heatsink

doesn't seem to like 1T Command Rate, but then again Oskar probably has the BIOS strung so tight it's like piano wire, and we'll have to wait for OCZ Tony to 'loosen' them up a bit (why doesn't Oskar simply make the BIOS loose and compatible to begin with??? Then the users could tighten it up as they see fit!)

That chipset cooler looks surprisingly familiar lol.

That chipset cooler looks surprisingly familiar lol.

oh don't worry when I do my forum write-up on it you can be assured I will take full credit for it since that is where they got the idea (though the exec's would probably never admit it in a million years that they had to steal ideas from their own tech guy while paying him next to nothing and exploiting his forum/website as much as they can)

oh don't worry when I do my forum write-up on it you can be assured I will take full credit for it since that is where they got the idea (though the exec's would probably never admit it in a million years that they had to steal ideas from their own tech guy while paying him next to nothing and exploiting his forum/website as much as they can)

Of coarse....it's all about money....you're just on the wrong end of the deal...they know how much revenue you generate for them...as long as you let it be that way...they will change nothing....ok i'll shut up now...

they had to steal ideas from their own tech guy while paying him next to nothing and exploiting his forum/website as much as they can

At least they listened.........:rolleyes: Can't wait for your review and nice price point too ! Keep up the good work HG !

Sign in to follow this