Flashing Blue Screen of Death

Something is causing my gaming computer major problems. A driver or game demo is causing the BSOD on my computer. The only problem is that the BSOD flashes in the background while trying to load Windows. As a result, I can't see what the problem is and how to fix it.

Does anyone know how to stop it from flashing long enough so I can take the appropriate actiion? Is there a way to boot in Safe Mode?

Go to my computer>right click and go on properties>advanced>startup and recovery settings>untick auto restart.

That should stop it flashing so that you can see it.

Fury

When did this problem start to occur? Can you back track what was the last thing you have installed? So your computer is loading windows and you get this BSOD? When exactly, at the splash screen, loggin menu, passed the login? When you deselect the "automatically reboot" feature for any errors it's usually for when the computer actually is running in windows and thats when you get some sort of error and your computer reboots. Your issue if i'm understanding clearly is when you boot up you'll see this blue screen but still lets you load windows straight after right?

@ OC NEWBIE

That is a bitchen SIG dude, GREAT JOB!

Mack27- Thank's alot man I just started playing with photoshop the other day, Still got a whole lot to learn about it. The picture is actually a wallpaper I use alot, got it from amdwallpapers and they have alot of kick a$$ pictures on there.