Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

DFI-Street Conroe fund (HG/RG)

Don't quite follow... What's a Credit Card Paypal?

I have an account with both € and $ credit sitting here, but a CC attached as well. Can't use that?

poopy im going on hols before i can get to the bank to pay moeny in to use paypal (empty account specially for paypal so i dont go spending all my money) ill be back in 2 weeks and ill chuck it straight in when i get back

Donation submitted, receipted and e-mailed.

I never thought that I would be a part owner of a Conroe processor. Truly the donation is a simple way to say thank you for the wealth of information available at DFI-street

It'll have to either go in snail mail tomorrow or wait a week to get my paypal account setup. Gillette, WY isn't too far from Boise. I suppose I'll send it off tomorrow in the mail (most likely quicker than getting my Paypal setup, funds deposited, and sent off...).

Ok, don't call the bomb squad on my package, it'll be there in a few days. I assure you there is no threat (unless you're afraid of stuffed animals or caffiene).

i think we are setup for cc but we'd prefer to not accept them as the charge is much higher

AFAIK only the payment will only be billed if the receiving end has a CC attached and is branded "Business account"?

I'll just transfer my amount + an additional to clear any costs...

Edit: Donation made & mail sent.

$20 USD sent :)

i sent you an email and screenied the receipt from paypal.

Im really glad this is going through, you 2 deserve it.