DFI-Street Conroe fund (HG/RG)

Angry_Games

I didnt donate (for previously stated reasons) but I understand why people would, Happy helps thousands of people for nothing! and so does Rgone. You do the same my friend and then tell me you havent earned anything and have waisted your time. This is like a great big thank you card, (that can be overclocked, and tweaked, and if you dont pay attention it can catch fire :D) and these members arent giving this away for nothing. They are getting reputable feedback about something that no one knows about.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame On You For Begging Money!!

THIS is really bad!!! You should be removed as admin!!

STOP giving them money for nothing

Sorry I have to say this……..

Take a chill pill dude! NO one begged for money.

Happy even made it very clear that these donations were not necessary.

It was the passion of one fellow member of this forum (EllisD) who had the courage to start a poll. The rest was purely a voluntary effort to donate. Those that gave did so of there own free and generous will.

Calling for Happy to be removed as Admin is pretty bold and brash. I feel you don’t know or appreciate the amount of work Happy, RGone and the rest of the Mods do for this forum. So you just really need to think about that before you make some stupid idiotic call to remove someone from this forum. You really don’t know what you’re saying.

Shame On You For Begging Money!!

THIS is really bad!!! You should be removed as admin!!

STOP giving them money for nothing

I'm not even going to waste my time responding to this. But I did add to your reputation.

Well I don't think it makes much sense to keep this open anymore, considering the last few posts.

Definitely appreciate the gestures from those that contributed, thanks a bunch guys for helping out the forum - be sure to stick around in the coming weeks to see what HG and RGone can pull out of them. :D