Sign in to follow this  
shatteredsteel

Another UPS Rant...

So I'm at school...everything is going well...I check my shipping on a purchase and "hey my case was delivered"...I drive home thinking the last componant of the build is at my house...WRONG...so I check my shipping status again...Delivered...and in the notes "DOCK"...now I find this odd because as far as I know there is no lake near my house (Nor does UPS use boats)...So I call them to see where the hell my case is...after getting rejected by the mechanical voice saying "We left it at your shipping dock...signed by *indistigushable grinding noise*"...so here I am...no # in the phone book for a local office...

Teach me to trust Free Shipping at Newegg...

/RANT

Just keep saying "speak to a representative" during the automated system and you'll get a rep after a few minutes.

The UPS guys are lazy here...They won't try delivering to my apt. door and instead just bring them to the apt. office. Where as the fedex guys deliver to the door like they are supposed to.

Jim

I have never had a problem with UPS

We at work hate anything but UPS. Everyone else causes problems.

Might help the UPS guy knows where I work. So if no one is home, he drops it off there

where you going to school?

I just got lucky since I handle shipping at work, and I notice my boxes (this happened to be the case for my next project) in the truck and I just asked if I could take it then. And he let me. (He knew that it was for me, because I am the only one home during the day to recieve anything)