Sign in to follow this  
saruman

[RESOLVED]JUMPER TV CARD>> Wake on PCI posible?

Hi guys,

I have a DFI-Expert board and I have installed the HDTV Divco Fusion Dual Digital Tuner Card into my machine.

http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/Eng/Support/FA...ID=10&SCATID=55

I am trying to enable to Wake on PCI function so I can set my PC to turn on and off to record programs that I want to watch.

However in the BIOS I cant find a Wake on PCI funtion anywhere. Is there something else in the BIOS that I should be looking for.

Thanks for your help... If you can help please do.

pretty sure wake on PCI not possible.

wake on lan is what you should be looking for i think

doesn't appear to be working with WOL enabled. there must be something else i need to do to get this operating. should there be a jumper that i need to enable or something to get this to work?

i solved my little problem.

there is a PME jumper on the HDTV tuner card. however there was no jumper plug on the card. this had to be obviously set to PME.

now that i installed the jumper plug it works all good now. can use pc as personal video recorder now and set it to record my favourite tv shows and then shut my pc down automatically without me having to do it.

now i can watch my favourite tv shows in full HD on my Dell 24" widescreen monitor... yipee