Cooler Master PSU ?

jcll2002

I recently RMAed my antec truepower 2.0 550w PSU to monarchcomputer and i see that they are sending me back this coolermaster psu. Should I call them and ask for a better/higher quality PSU like the antec i had before or a higher powered enermax/ocz?

Is this coolermaster even legit?

Thanks.

Tell them you want something off of the recommended list here at the forums.

I'd suggest asking for a 600w OCZ GameXStream.

600w OCZ GameXStream Review

DFI Recommended Power Supplies

thats exactly what i was going to ask for. :)

is that what everyone else agrees on? The cooler master was the same value as the antec i purchased...i guess ill have to do some yelling ;)

Why is Monarch substituting what you purchased in the first place? To me, Monarch is a four letter word, and I would never do business with them. Never. That’s my 2 cents worth on them. Deplorable business practices.

If it was me, I would cancel the order, demand a refund, and get the OCZ GameXStream 600W from Newegg. You can’t go wrong with an OCZ rig. Read carefully thru the sticky on recommended PSU’s for our DFI boards that UncleDavid gave you the link to. There is a ton of good info there.

Why is Monarch substituting what you purchased in the first place? To me, Monarch is a four letter word, and I would never do business with them. Never. That’s my 2 cents worth on them. Deplorable business practices.

If it was me, I would cancel the order, demand a refund, and get the OCZ GameXStream 600W from Newegg. You can’t go wrong with an OCZ rig. Read carefully thru the sticky on recommended PSU’s for our DFI boards that UncleDavid gave you the link to. There is a ton of good info there.

i actually love them. I have two of the managers cells so I can just call them and get to the highest person immediately. Theyve always helped me out. I was originally out of warranty (full system) and i told them what they probs were and they offered to help even though i was out of warranty.

Anyway they said that i should call back on monday when i get the psu (and mobo) and i can call him when hes in the office and he'll send me an ocz 600w gamexstream