Infinity RS482

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully, I've never had a bad piece (DOA) from the egg in close to 7K in purchases over the last 3 years.

Think it's more "the luck of the draw"

yeah but your one of those golden touch kinda guys, you always got nice toys.

i have had ALOT of crap come from newegg. ALOT.. and alot more than i ever would accept from any other place.

i have pretty much cut ties with newegg. there are far too many other Etailers out there.

Guest scott2
dammn guys...

You guys are giving me the itch to flash to the 7/11 bios

I don't know...

I actually just flashed back to the 3/21 bios. After flashing to the 7/11 bios the onboard NIC began functioning very, very slowly. Copying a 1 GB file took 30 minutes.

did you flash it twice.

sometimes the old ultra-d boards needed to be flashed twice in order to make things work properly. its wasnt all the time and only certain people had to do it.. but its a thought.

i need to find an ultra-d from someone one that is stable.

i think this motherboard is causing the cpu to need more volts than it should.

btw i can do 315mhz HTT easy.. no problem. but i have to drop the cpu multi and run the ram on a divider.

i did nto try any higher.

im so hoping my toldeo x2 3800 can do about the same your at sir, im going to need help, are you willing to give me some of the settings you dialed in, as you can see in my sig, I have Mushkin BH5 ram, I finally pulled the spreaders to see for sure, or some PQI stuff that I was told is TCCD, but I have never pulled the spreaders to verify as Im running it on an MSI board via the SPD and CPU on stock settings. Im hoping either of these two sets of ram will work like that in a high FSB setting for the RS482 board. Dividers would be ok and I can run the ram at lower speeds etc..., I just want things to be folding at home stable at the highest cpu overclock I can get as Folding thrives off of the cpu mhz more than it does the rest of the setup