[Resolved] Start up delay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I just stopped by again to give you guys the update on my new OCZ gamexstream 600W power supply. All i gotta say is it runs cooler and better than my old neopower 480W its uncomparable. It runs really cool. I dont even feel heat at all from the power supply like i did with the old ones. The case even runs cooler now. And i had delays in my cd-rom drive because the power was so low with the other PSU but there is no problem with this one. It isn't all that light but i would say its lighter than most other PSUs with a 600W rating. All in all i would recommend this power supply to everyone!!!!!

yeah thnx for the recommendation ^^ .... now i just want the new Core 2 Duo Intel cpus ^^

I thought about going the same route when I did my last upgrade. But then I started figuring the costs of a new m/b, none of which are really enthusiast class yet, new memory, new cpu etc. and I decided that I'd just keep my trusty LanParty Ultra-D and take advantage of the huge price cuts on the AMD processors. Glad I did. I couldn't be happier.

Hi...I too are experiencing the same exact problem...my recent build is almost the same as your rig...so the 600w psu fixed the problem??

Thanks

I will read and understand the forum rules before posting again.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem and PSU (Neopower 480W), only my rig takes 1-2 MINUTES to come up. I'm thinking it might be the 3-4 hard drives I have in it.

I'm going to put in an order for that OCZ PSU to give the mobo a little more juice to charge its "100% Japanese Capacitors!".

I knew it was a good idea to query this forum. It's helped me in the past as well. Thanks guys!