Socket AM2 vs Socket 939 Comparison

Video cards use GDDR3, different all together. Sure DDR2 might not be a significant improvement, but it's definitely not a step backwards.

So another one to say: great analogy Happy!

Now when that's been done I just wanted to say that I love reading your big posts, or stuff on your website because it's so funny, I can learn sth and do it by laughing at the same time :D

The best quality of a person is when they can express themselves, and be funny at the same time, and also fighting with that kind of people also makes you learn stuff too, keep making posts like these Happy! ;)

I read in CPU mag. in Mr. Shimpi section that in 2007 AMD will introduce it's new K8L architecture and this will utilize that increased memory bandwidth that DDR2 brings. So is it safe to say that the new AMD procs that will arrive in 07 will be compatible with the new AM2 platforms of today? I'm not sure but it would be a very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
And you won't find no quad-core cpu in the 939 line....and Battlefield4 calls out to you like it's a giant crack rock coated with sugar, money, and hookers with a fat Ferarri hidden in the middle of it all...you will HAVE to have it.

happy your awesome !!! your insight and humor is Incredible.

your a great admin

haha I have to read back through my stuff sometimes just to see if it was really all that funny...and it's either sickening or truly funny that I find myself laughing at my own crap a month or six later hehe

glad you all liked it...

hopefully...I can finally get around to doing the big AM2 vs Core2 (with resolutions in games up to 1600x1200!!!) both single X1900XT and Crossfire X1900XT (at stock speeds and overclocked...but not each individual test broken down sorry =(....maybe I will redo all the tests now that I can hit 3Ghz on AM2 quite easily and I'll be getting a new Core2 cpu this coming week)

Post #5 was incredibly funny.

I got a furious chuckle from the e-peen comment.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the OCDB for the AM2 boards.

(I have been awake far too long, been juggling data to get two of my drives set up as RAID0, pardon for any loopy comments)

• 4 weeks later...

great post

I only came across it because my nose was bothering me about am2.

normally learning makes my head hurt!

not this time. A truly insightful post.

will look out for more of your late night rambles. if anyone decides to argue I'll lend you one of my sticks.

anyway i've decided to sell my e-penis to buy a quad core dairy farm.

can't decide on the size of the shed though:confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...