Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Socket AM2 Discussion Thread

pablo d, the entry you have made isn't valid for a number of reasons.

1) You do not have any screenshots of your results.

2) Even if you did have screenshots, you forgot the 3DMark 01 + CPUz screenshot.

My bad, I was just eager to get it all down :cool:

I will post screenies up this weekend and add 3dm01.

Guest synergy

Hey all...just wondering if anyone has had a crack at OC'ing the 6000+. I searched the OCDB and didn't find anything. I've read and heard that this processor isn't the best overclocker as the mulitiplier is already pretty high, but I'm curious to see what people may be getting on it. Currently, my temps are higher than my comfort level just running stock, so I am going to have to wait until I get a water cooling rig to OC.

I think it's odd that these cpu's are still running on the 90nm process while we have some Brisbanes out that are 65nm...maybe AMD's 65nm fab isn't all that hot at the moment?

I too would like to see if the 6000+ is a decent clocker, but the great thing about it is that it really doesn't need to be overclocked at all...!

Guest synergy

I agree...it's stock speed is impressive, but I'm sooo itching to see what it can do :D