Freeze after cold boot

Hey I've been having this really odd problem with a new build I have. (in sig) It has passed more than 12 hours dual prime and runs every game i can throw at it great. However without a doubt it crashes 1-2 times (normally just once) after a cold boot. Every single time. It doesn't matter what speeds or ram settings i put in there or what i happen to be doing. It just freezes the whole system. (web or game doesn't matter) It happens maybe 10-25 minutes after a cold boot. I can't figure it out any ideas?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the same problem too back in the day I have only one card.

Ever since I installed another X1900 card for crossfire setup. My PC freezes/BSOD sooner. After hitting the reset button, it works great for like 8hrs of gaming nonstop.

it could be related to the uli bug, i myself am experiencing a such issue but havent since updating to the newer bios have you updated to the latest beta bios?

hi guys i have the same problem not with freezing but sound hickup i use the beta drivers of uli

but i have a8r32 mvp deluxe and my uli bios is 1 .1f

should i change it to the 1.22???

cause i saw that this is an update for the uli bios 1.11e??

or should i wait for the latest drivers?? and do you think that 1.1f is the latest bios of all???